Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ramona And Garren..

for the first time..actually slept in a bed together!!!Wowww!!!That's like mega wow.I cant i cant i cant describe it!!!

I woke up at our house and peaked into their room and boom!!!!they were asleep.Ramona had her head on Garrens chest and Garren has both of his arms around her.

It was a mega WOW!!moment.Like omg.I caaaaannnnooooooottttt believe it.when did they finally decide to sleep with eachother.

Eh i better go.Max wants me to get off..

again

WOW

-Zig-zag (aka)Ziggy

2 comments:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Sorry I havent been around guys.
Exams caught up with me. They ended so YEAH!!!!
Hope everything turns out okay for you guys. You deserve some peace after all the adventure you've been through.
To Ziggy: You're not pulling my leg are you? If you aren't, that's AWESOME!!!! If you are, I'm glaring daggers at your head. Lol.
I know you're telling the truth so no worries. XD

Rose :Raven: said...

AWWWWWW That is too cute!