Tuesday, August 26, 2008

U can run into my arms

"thats ok don't be alarmed"
haha.
I'm listening to Umbrella.You know....The song that Rhianna sings?
But I'm listening to the all Time Low version...They're a good band.
It was Zig-zags Idea.He wanted me to listen to rap,but he knows I'd rather kill myself then listen to the horrid music.Gah -.-
so he made me listen to that version.I like it.Now I'm listening to the Attack! Attack version of I kissed a girl.
"It felt so wrong it felt so right.."
lol.
"No I dont even know your name it doesnt matter.Your my experimental game.Just human nature."hahahha

Well everhings good I guess.

Violents become momre talkative,and Takumi got taller by three inches.God.He's 15 soon to me 16 next month on the 3rd,and he's already 6'6ft!!!!

I'm hyper for once.Grren gave me chocolate chip cokies.

Laters
-Ramona

2 comments:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Haha. Good for you I guess.
I find both songs annoying, but that's just me. >.<

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

i like those songs